Friday, November 20, 2009

I accept this award.

Thank you Patty for the Creative Blogger Award! Please visit her blog. She is a very gifted photographer!

Here are the rules:
1. thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
6. post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
7 things about myself:
1. Sometimes I talk on the phone while taking a bath.
2. My sister won an emmy for her producing and directing of The Alzheimer's Project on HBO.
3. I have gone to 10 different schools since kindergarten.
4. I played the flute in junior high for three years.
5. My parents have been married for 57 years (that's almost a record these days!)
6. I enjoy playing board and card games. (Does that make me a nerd?)
7. I can be shy when it comes to crowds, and I don't like to be noticed.

1 comment:

paint1chris said...

Hey Pam. Thanks for the nomination. That's great about your sister getting the Emmy. You must be very proud of her. My parents have also been married for a long time - 61 years. Playing board and card games does make you a nerd!